Learn H.O.W. to help others win!
Ever thought about network marketing? Maybe you’re like me and this is the first time you’ve heard of this business model. Network marketing is a type of business opportunity that is very popular with people looking for part-time, flexible businesses. Some of the best-known companies fall under this umbrella. It’s a business model which a distributor network is needed to build the business.
An incredible way for ordinary people to make extraordinary incomes. Think of it like this, a franchise without the deep pocket investment; low risk and low investment. If you’re a hard worker, motivated, determined and have wanted to be your own boss this may be a great option for you. I chose network marketing for my home business for many reasons, here’s a few…
- Being able to work from home part-time was attractive to me being a mom. Flexible hours was key.
- I home-school my two daughters full time. I need to work around my schedule, not someone else’s.
- Residual Income – yes, please! I was blown away when I learned what this was. I get paid for work I did 4 years ago. Kind of like being an artist; putting out 1 CD but getting paid years after.
- I get paid 5 different ways vs. 1
- Choosing who I wanted to work with made it super fun. Although I loved the corporate company I worked for, I missed half my daughters lives being on a plane.
- I didn’t want to trade my time for dollars anymore.
- Giving myself an IMMEDIATE raise through tax savings. Did you know that?
- Home businesses rock! You can literally design your life and we only live once.
- There are several ways to work from home but being able to earn what I choose is freedom to me.
- I determine what I’m worth.
I’m in business for myself but not by myself. It’s a low risk, low investment solution for entrepreneurs (I didn’t even know I was an entrepreneur). I liked the idea of earning residual income instead of trading my time for dollars and I loved the fact I got paid based on my performance. My hours are flexible and the business model was very attractive to me. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are interested in joining our tribe of moms, click the button below to learn more.