Thank you for visiting to learn More About AdvoCare. Please click below and enjoy the presentation.
Watch this great 3 minute video that highlights our two solutions – Health and Finances.
At AdvoCare, We Build Champions® through physical and financial wellness. Backed by the latest science, AdvoCare provides innovative nutritional, weight-management and sports performance products. In addition, AdvoCare offers a business opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing extra income. AdvoCare was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Charles E. Ragus founded AdvoCare in 1993. He chose the name AdvoCare to communicate his commitment to be an advocate who cared. He developed 10 principles that guide our direction and are the basis of our success:
1. Honor God through our faith, family and friends.
2. Respect and strengthen the family.
3. Believe in the dignity and the importance of the individual.
4. Create a standard of excellence recognized as superior by the direct sales industry.
5. Believe that honor, integrity and principles are the foundation of a great life and company.
6. Commit to mutual loyalty and trust between AdvoCare and its Distributors.
7. Establish and continually improve the vehicle of opportunity and the pursuit of financial freedom for all AdvoCare Distributors.
8. Commit to ongoing personal growth and development through professional training and educational programs.
9. Build self-esteem by promoting a sense of personal worth among all people.
10. Continually expand our market by providing the most effective and highest quality products and service available.
AdvoCare relies on the latest scientific knowledge and high quality ingredients to create safe and effective products. The AdvoCare Science team includes professionals dedicated to product research & development as well as training and education for AdvoCare Independent Distributors. The science behind AdvoCare products helps improve lives through superior nutrition and wellness.