If you’re taking the time to read this, it’s because you want to better yourself in some way. So here is a very specific list of things you can do IMMEDIATELY to start making forward progress in every single area of your life.
Don’t overthink, just do. Trust me; you won’t be sorry.
- Open up a gratitude journal and every morning, make a list of all the things you have to be grateful for. (3 minutes minimum)
- Look for the opportunity in every failure, setback, crisis, and obstacle. It’s there, but you have to be looking for it.
- Rest, but NEVER quit.
- Surround yourself with people who you can learn from, and make you feel good.
- Spend 30 minutes every day reading/listening to books or some type of personal development.
- Make your health your #1 priority by eating well and exercising routinely.
- Increase your productivity 10x by creating a list of 3-4 high priority tasks EVERY DAY.
- STOP taking weekends off from everything! How will you make progress if you’re taking nearly 30% of your time “off”?!