… AN ENTREPENUER.
I started building my business in 2012 and I have been personally responsible for coaching hundreds of Champions to weight loss success. Guided them through elimination of consumer debt and I have been blessed to support them as they recover those moments of time freedom, financial freedom and health freedom in their life. That’s my job and has been for the last five years. I have not only helped others regain those freedoms, but also have personally been able to eliminate consumer debt and recover from health challenges.
I love my “work from home” job and my vision for its future is massive. It truly gets me out of bed everyday and energizes me. Make no mistake though. Being your own boss is scary. Taking personal responsibility for your financial future and the lives of those closest to you, will indeed keep you up at night. My goal is ALWAYS, “do what you have to, so you can do what you want to.”
Let’s talk about FEAR now …
OMG!!! Heck yes there is FEAR. Real FEAR … because you have to take everything through the “gut filter”…
1. What’s the BEST thing that could happen?
2. What’s the WORST thing that could happen?
3. What’s MOST LIKELY to happen?
To be an entrepreneur or a business owner and also already have a family to support on the road to that DREAM. WOW!!!
Now the reason I am sharing this bit of “personal” is because I have a vision for my family.
1. I want to be available … no matter what … for my girls (I missed half their lives being on a plane thinking I was doing the right thing.)
2. I want to offer them the WORLD, without limitations due to money or time. (I pray this happens in my lifetime so I can experience it with them.)
3. I want to build a legacy for my future family … I want to be able to give to my grand kid’s, grand kid’s, grand kid’s long after I’m gone.
Where does FEAR creep in? When I see others LIVING the life I dream of.
1. My first response is not the best. I get a little nauseous and overwhelmed. It’s not even envy … it’s literally the fear of knowing what it will take to get there.
2. Then my next response is more normal. I sort of check out of my fear zone and check into my brain break zone and I imagine myself there … where they are … doing the amazing things they are able to do.
3. Then my next wave is simply knowing that they are human beings just like me and I am capable of doing what they do and being where they are … then a self evaluation checklist flies through my brain and I hear myself (almost like a superior) start asking questions. Like, “have you done this today, or that today?”
4. Then I honestly take in a deep breath and wish loving, abundant thoughts over those who are able to have those incredible experiences.
5. Finally I do some personal affirmations … because ultimately, whatever follows “I AM” will come find me.
Belief is everything on the road to becoming an entrepreneur.
Thank you for reading this far.
My name is Mikki McLeod, I am a virtual health and wellness coach. I help you find solutions in the areas of your life that matter most. I do this to give my family the life they deserve. I would love to nothing more than to link arms with you. What is one thing in your life that you would love to change?
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org