All that really matters is who you become in the process. Monday is the official start of Fall Breakthrough and our book study of “Chop Wood, Carry Water!”
My plan is to not only share my daily insights of each chapter, but also couple it with a health and fitness program that will help me reach my October goals.
Consistency in my routine will be my hardest challenge to overcome considering the fact that my routine will also include my personal responsibilities to my team.
So over the next 28 days, I know I will accomplish the following.
1. Lean out my body by eliminating 5-10lbs of unwanted fat and build lean muscle mass on a small scale.
2. Read daily and feed my brain positive and encouraging messages.
3. Be not only conscious of who’s words, thoughts and opinions I am letting in but also take responsibility for how I am being received.
4. Surround myself with leaders who make a positive impact on my life.
5. Celebrate everything appropriately.
6. Get more sleep.
7. Stay true to my schedule as well as my routine … consistency.
8. Be present and engaged when it comes to my family … especially my girls.
9. Find patience, calmness, and peace.
10. See each new challenge as an opportunity to learn and grow.
So this is my October plan. Let the last quarter of 2016 begin.